Our high school AimPoint Express team putting training curriculum is designed to help coaches and their teams improve all aspects of their putting.
As a coach, you have to stop and think back to all your events over the years. What kind of results would the team have achieved if each player in event made just one more putt during tournament? Would the team have won districts, regionals or even states? It is a rather interesting questions isn't it?
Now that I have you thinking, how about we take a dive into what a tour player would have made if they just made one more putt per event. One more putt certainly would have made a huge difference financially for these tour players. Take a look for yourself. Learn more here.
Do believe I have your full attention now. My goal is to aid your team improve how and what they do during practice so they can make one more putt per event. Our highly successful Putting Matrix and drills can be taught to you and your team in a training session. Our putting matrix covers all the essentials skills high school players need to become more consistent. Each high school team will also receive a FREE on-line training space filled with drills and tips.
Mark Brodie, Author of Every Shot Counts, talks about using AimPoint Express to improve putting and that his research indicates approximately of 40% of strokes lost by tour players stems from green-reading errors. Read entire article by clicking here.
What is AimPoint? AimPoint was created by Mark Sweeney as a software program designed to predict break. Now, it has transformed into AimPoint Express which has helped countless players dramatically improve their putting. Read entire article by clicking here.
Team Training Program Includes:
5 Hours of On and Off Course Training
AimPoint X1 & X2 Curriculum
SAM PuttLab Putting Stroke Mechanics Assessment done Privately
Skill Building Drills
Speed Control Drills
On-Line Team Training Platform
Players Required: 6-10
Team Tuition: $500
Student Achievements Since Arriving in Dallas Fort Worth, Texas in 2013.
- Over 200 victories
- Over 300 top 5 finishes
- Hailee Cooper, Grace Ni, and Mia Ayer are students ranked inside the top 60 in AJGA Polo Golf Rankings (as of Feb. 2016)
- Hailee Cooper represent United States in Junior Solheim Cup
- Winners on the TJGT and AJGA tours
- Numerous girls qualifying for US Juniors
- Hailee Cooper making it to round of 32 in US Women's Amateur - 2015
- Hailee Cooper winning the US Four Ball Championship - 2016
- Numerous US Kids Player of the Year recipients
- Player setting D1 school scoring history
- PGA Tour Victory
- Numerous players achieving their goals
- Hailee Cooper, Grace Ni and Mia Ayer players finish top 10 in 2016 6A Texas State Girls Championship
- Ava Schwienteck - 2016 5A UIL Texas State Girls Champion
- Julia Gregg - 2016 5A TAPPS Texas State Girls Runner-Up
- Grace Pettijohn - 2016 4A TAPPS Texas State Girls Champion
Additional features and services:
- Access to our unique on-course game assessment scorecard and purposeful practice cards
- TrackMan ball control testing and distances calculator
- Lowest Score Wins and many other workshops and seminars. Each can be tailored to match specific needs of your teams.
- Structured team training sessions with complete access to all our tools and golf course if needed.
Don't see what you are interested in? Please let us know what your team needs and we will do our best to create that specific module.