TrackMan Golf: Dial Up Your Game
Every golfer knows and understands what Trackman Golf is and the countless number of elite professionals who use it. Not many golfers have had the opportunity to utilize this amazing practice and training tool on a consistent bases. Dennis Sales Golf is offering golfers with the opportunity to fast track their ball control skills this spring by providing a unique concept that rewards those who are commitment to practicing with purpose.
King of The Hill is our uniquely designed benchmark, purposeful practice and testing training program that will not only provide golfers with TrackMan practice time, it will clearly show and track your improvements. It will also provide clear insights into course management tactics to improve on course performance. Those are only some of the great features curriculum will provide. Other great features are the prizes being awarded during this competitive improvement process.
TrackMan King of the Hill includes:
- Fast Track your improvement by utizing our multiple TrackMan units with unlimited 1 hour daily sessions for the next 30 days after your initial testing date. If time is available, golfers can and are encouraged to practice longer.
- Initial score and proximity to pin of current ball control skills.
- Player specific 30 day in house TrackMan practice blueprint.
- Fun and competitive practice environment with friends and other golfers.
- TrackMan feedback training that enhances practice thru proven concepts to enhance your game.
- Practice hours available 7 days per week.
- Prizes being awarded.
- Current Dennis Sales Golf students: $100
- High School Golfers: $125
- Adults: $150
King of the Hill TrackMan training program initial testing period begins first in April. Registration closes end up April. Limited participants will be allowed into curriculum.